PLEASE READ THIS!!
Due to the upswing in COVID cases, we will be shipping only one day a week. We are taking this action to protect our shipping personnel and we appreciate your understanding and patience.
Basic Stuff You Should Know
* Our Blu-Rays work in ALL REGIONS
* We are located in the United States, and...
YES, we ship all over the world
* If you have a problem with any disc, simply return it to us within two weeks for a full replacement
If you have ANY questions about Blu-rays, contact Frankie at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have ANY questions about decals, contact Richie at email@example.com
WANDAVISION COLOR AND B&W DECALS
Single and Full Color Vinyl Decals
Our decal/stickers are made from the highest quality weatherproof vinyl. Each image is meticulously reproduced onto vinyl. Single color decals are made of outdoor vinyl (Oracal™ 651), multi-colored decals are coated with Trinova™ UV Protectant Spray utilizing the ultimate sun blocking technology. Every order comes with complete application instructions.
Anime COLOR DECALS
Star Wars "Despecialized" collection
Collector's Heaven Gift Card
This is the perfect gift for the hard-to-buy-for person on your gift list. They are available in denominations ranging from $10 to $200. And since they are sent electronically, there are no mail or shipping delays a critical fact in this holiday season. And unlike some gift cards, our Gift Cards NEVER EXPIRE plus there is NEVER a service charge for using our Cards.
Click Below for more information:
How to Apply Our Decals
THIS INFORMATION APPLIES TO OUR SINGLE COLOR VINYL DECALS, NOT OUR MULTI-COLOR DECALS
1. Make sure that the surface where you will be applying the decals is clean. Do not use detergents! Use rubbing alcohol.
2. Rub the surface of the decal back and forth 10-12 times with a credit card edge. Peel off the backing paper and discard. The decal will come off with the front clear transfer sheet.
3. Carefully position the decal where you want it to be. Be Careful! Once you have placed the decal on a surface you cannot move it.
4. Rub the surface with a credit card 10-12 times. Peel of the clear transfer top and discard.
That’s it. If you have any air bubbles, pierce the bubble with a pin and rub the air out.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A RARE BLU-RAY, DVD OR IMAGE, JUST CONTACT US AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO FIND IT FOR YOU. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! -Richie & Frankie